Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kuching, Bali and Kota Kinabalu

Hello, apa khabar? I am in Kuching now, for three weeks already. Not exactly. In fact, I only slept in Kuching for a few nights, the rest of the nights, I was either in Bali, Kuala Lumpur or all over Borneo. :P

Moving to LA in a short time was hard. Then, coming back to Kuching from LA two days after I moved to LA was another hard task.

Rush for my sister-in-law wedding. Then, went to Bali for a few days with the Ah Pek's family.

Right after that, expedition from Kuching to the north tip of Borneo in Kudat for 7 days. Our car drove 3320 km. We stopped in many spots to taste more than 100 types of food. One night we were in Kuching, 3 days later, we were in Kota Kinabalu. We did not put much high expectation on the trip, but it turned out much better than we thought. The four of us had such a fabulous time.

Tonight, I will just take a nice bath and take a good rest before breakfast with my daddy tomorrow.

Good night.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger fufu said...

wow... welcome back to malaysia... =p i wanna go to sarawak too... =p

well, it's been a long lon gwhile since i heard from you ya...wish you are doing well there, and having a great time with family in kuching...btw why you dint come back with your hubby??

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

I hope your trip is and will be wonderful! Sounds like you are doing a lot of traveling to nice places over there and eating lots of good food.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

fufu: Oops... sorry for replying so late. You are already in Doitsu. :P He went back to Kuching with me, but came back to US 3 weeks earlier than me.

Lannae: Yes, I did Lannae. I am ready to upload all those photos in these few weeks since now I have started to use imageshack instead of the stupid photobucket.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Harry said...

Would be interested in how you drove from Kuching to Kota kinabalu - car rental, if so which company?
Harry

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Harry: We did not rent any car. We were using my mom's car. She kindly let us use it for the trip, provided that she joined the trip. LOL I am glad she joined though. I will not advise renting a car from Kuching, too expensive. Maybe you can try driving from Sabah to Kuching instead, much cheaper on the car rental. As long as you settle the car thing, driving fro Kuching to Kota Kinabalu pretty much on the go.

http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/

That is my hubby post, he has posted part of the trip in details. More coming up. :) Hope that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home