Come back to blogging with my Gua Zi
When was the last time I blogged?
Geez... more than two months ago.
Hard to believe exact three months ago, I was still going through an interview session with The Hubby for my Green Card approval. Too many things have happened since then, I was amazed I did not even take the effort to jot them down here.
Lazy? Lost interest? Too little time? Perhaps.
I am seriously thinking of getting my blogging interest back. Don't want it to die after so many years of investment in it.
Here is a point form of what I have done for the past three months, in chronological order.
- U.S. granted me a Permanent Resident status. (Hooray!!!)
- Finished my last day at work on Aug 7. (A very tired and abrupt ending. I worked till almost midnight!)
- Moved to LA on Aug 8 evening. (Bidding farewell to friends I care was hard. But kissing hello with The Hubby was surreal. Especially when I know I am able to hug him 7 days per week from now on.)
- Went back to Malaysia on Aug 11. (I was very disappointing of the green green grass of home was totally covered by the haze. Thanks mom for saying, "Why are you sooooooo FAT??" as a greeting after not seeing your daughter for looong time.)
- Attended the sister-in-law wedding on Aug 15. (Beautiful wedding. I wish I was not jet lag and stayed for The Hubby S&M session with the guys.)
- Went to Bali on Aug 18-22. (Everybody was awed at how glittery dark I was the moment I got home.
- One day trip in KL on Aug 23. (The best part was meeting Cynthia and HB!! Love you both!!)
- Drove 3320km from Kuching to tip of Borneo in Kudat then back to Kuching again from Aug 24-30. (One of my best trip. The Hubby. Mom. And one of the Best Girlfriend. What more could I ask? What more see my beloved Wai Wai in KK. Meeting relatives from town to town were really fun too. I MISS them!!)
- Disappointing Aug 31. (All because of H1N1.)
- Went to Bejing, Tianjin and Chengde in China from Sept 11-20. (Truly an eye opening country for me. Very impressive progressing but quite a lot of cultural shocks from the citizens. I shall talk about that in the future.)
- Came back to US on Sept 26. (Thanks to the "efficiency" of the Immigration, I was waiting for almost three hours to get pass the border. The Hubby waited for me for 5 hrs with a dozen of roses!!)
- Started a full time housewife life since then. (The truth is, I don't think I am even 50% qualified as a housewife. SAD~~~)
- Passed my writing test for driving, and now practicing my driving so that I can pass it on Nov 10. (I am very worry what if I fail for the 1st time. FML)
- Sent out three job applications yesterday night. (The Hubby said I still have at least 97 applications to send out. Super FML)
- Been trying to do workout at least 4 times per week. I am very determined to shred that extra 60 lbs off my body. (It was not fun at all when 9/10 people seeing me stated how FAAATTTT I become!!)
Ok... how about a picture as an ending?
I was cooking Japanese pumpkin this afternoon. Since The Hubby was the only breadmaker in the family now, I have to do my best in saving money. He has been working 6 days per week ever since I came back.
So, I cleaned the pumpkin seeds, put a bit of olive oil and some salt. Baked at 350 degree F for 25 min. Tada~~~ The Hubby snack.
That save us US$2 for buying a pack of sunflower seeds as his titbit.
Time to go to the gym. Talk again tomorrow.
Labels: Food: Homemade