Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Heading to SF

It is almost 11.20pm, and I am still not yet sleep. Going to wake up at 3.00 am tomorrow morning and drive up to SF at 3.30 am. FML

Nevermind, I can sleep inside the car.

I am excited since this will be my first long distance drive (of course after I have sleep enough).

The Hubby already fell asleep. My turn soon.

Have a good Thanksgiving everybody. May you get some good deals on Black Friday.

Eat first then exercise. :P

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger fufu said...

wow sf... i love the city damn so much... enjoy your trip there ya =p

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

fufu, thanks. I did have a great time in SF this year. ^_^

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jack said...

I finally turn to the BIG 4, I will go back to Malaysia to celebrate it. Just like what The Hubby did during his 40.

how to take care of discus fish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home