Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Tim Tam is so Thumb licking good

I ate Tim Tam with milk as breakfast today.

Shouted in my FB wall that it was orgasmic.

One friend asked me what is Tim Tam.
Another friend said I am so Aussie.

LOL

So, what is a Tim Tam?

I have heard of this name so many times, friends, sister and relatives telling me Tim Tam is oh-so-good. But they claimed it has to be the one that made in Australia. At one time I almost had a chance to try it when Cynthia brought it for me all the way from Australia to Malaysia, but it melted before I could even see it. FML




So 2 nights ago, when I was supposed to buy clips for sending my resumes for job applications, I was stucked standing in front of whole row of these.

The Hubby turned out to be the one that found the clips. Muak muak sayang.




Tim Tam!! Did I see it right? The small words written underneath it confirmed it is indeed Tim Tam of Australia.

I looked at the price, eventhough at 50 cents cheaper than regular price, a pack still cost US$3.50. But the temptation was too strong, especially it is made in Australia. As a chocoholic, I just have to confirm it is that good as claimed by many others "Aussies".




The moment the package was opened, the healing aroma of the "sweet chocolatey" just made me drooled.

One bite, and I was totally hooked.

The chocolate coating was smooth, so sensitive to the finger's temperature that it melted the moment I held it.

The cookies was very "fresh", until The Hubby complained the crunchy sound was too loud and disturbing him.

Chocolate creme inside reminded me of the creamy rich whipped chocolate inside a swiss roll.

Nothing is too sweet about this piece of Tim Tam. Just the right piece of cookies I want.

The next round, I decided to try it with a glass of milk. It was another playful moment for my tongue.

I am glad I met Tim Tam.

I am glad I know where to get my source of Tim Tam now.

But I am sorry The Hubby has to be forced to "enjoy my Homemade Gua Zi". (Now you know the real reason.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

I find the Tim Tam very sweet. But never try it with milk. Hmm..just like Malaysian style eating Oreo biscuit with milk. hehe..

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

You have to do Tim Tam Slam!

You need to have a cuppa hot drink - coffee, tea or even hot chocolate!

you bite both end of tim tam,small bit. suck the drink thru Tim Tam; quickly place the lot in your mouth

freaking.awesome!!!!

Aussie Tim Tam is made by Arnott's. I get you the real deal next year when I see ya.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mNhL: Oh, it is made in Australia one? I don't know if it was because of the cold weather, the sweetness was just right. Do you know Oreo in every country taste different? They adjust the formula to suit the local taste. ;) I hardly eat any oreo, not really my kind of cookies.

Cynthia: Guess what? I just did the Tim Tam Slam today!! It was fun, but somehow too sweet and the texture too soft for me. Maybe I did not do it right. Ok, bring some back next year and we do the Slamming together!!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Oh, those are Tim Tam cookies! I may not need to know about those... I love choco cookies!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

lannae, if you like chocolate cookies, you will love Tim Tam!! Does it sell in your area?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home