Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Another birthday

I woke up one hour later than I usually is. Just because I want to pamper myself a bit today in a simple way.

The Hubby came in with a guitar before he went to work this morning. The "Happy Birthday Tune" although not perfect, but very warming.

I can't remember the last time I had a family member celebrating my birthday with me. Year by year, the birthday greeting from them have to go through thousands miles.

This year, Facebook made me received a lot of birthday wishes from friends. Truly touched. The feeling was great. More touched, are people who remembered my birthday not because of Facebook.

Last year was a memoriable birthday, when I found out he proposed to me in my birtday card. Although with some twists, owing to my "clumsiness" in observing details for romanticness. He always claim he is the more romantic one. I admit.

This year, he is The Hubby. I don't know if there is going to be any nice birthday cake for me to munch or a good dinner to spoil me, but what really matter is, I have a family member to go through this day with me, since probably a decade ago. Although he is a new family member, I still feel the difference.

Looking back at my past, I am grateful with some of the things that I have achieved. Still, some losses that I hope to gain back one day, but not the weight. :P

Right now, I have a WISH for this year birthday, which I hope will come true before 2010 arrives. (Cannot say this one out.)

Then, maybe, just maybe when I finally turn to the BIG 4, I will go back to Malaysia to celebrate it. Just like what The Hubby did during his 40.

So, before that, I still have quite some years to achieve what I want to achieve before that day comes.

Six-figure annual salary. But then, 40% will go to the US government.
Able to go home more to see my family.
Buy a house with The Hubby. A mission style.
Set up a nice guess room for our family when they come to visit us. Vintage-themed?
A spacious backyard for The Hubby to plant the things he likes.
A beautiful dark brown puppy that mutual love at first sight with me.
A 5.7L V8 Tundra. A dark green one.
Own 30 designer handbags. I will get an Hermes when I an qualified to use it.
Travel to Europe. First will be Italy.
Travel to South Americas. First will be Peru.
Travel to Africa. First will be Madagascar.
Have a romantic cruise with The Hubby.
Wear and look good with whatever I want to wear. Right, I need to loss 55 lbs.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle until the day I am gone.
Maybe a MBA.
Maybe a Spanish speaker.
Maybe salsa dance.
.
.
.

I just found out he put a birthday car in between my notebook to "surprise" me, but I did not open the notebook until now as I was using his computer the whole day.

Once again, I spoiled his "surprise". Super FML.

Mom forgot about my birthday when I called her last night, until I hinted her a few times. Another Super FML.

Well, I have the remaining day will be better and better from now.

Happy Birthday to me. *blow candles*

8 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, it's been a while since the last time I left a comment....Happy Birthday, Aritsu.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

Happy Birthday, fish fish =). Have a good one ;).

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger ICook4Fun said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I Hope you have a great day

Wish ALL your wishes come true.

Party hard!

talk to you when you get more time, aye? i need some gozz to cheer me up ^^

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

What else did Hubby do for your Bday? How very nice to have bday song! :) How was SF? :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger chocolatelab said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I am guessing your cannot tell WISH is to become a mother fish~~~

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger GIANTS FAN said...

You have a great site here. I found it on Blogcatalog actually. I have a travel blog myself which I hope to be a top resource for those looking to find travel experiences and even vacation ideas. I would like to exchange links with you to spread some traffic around between us. Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr: Chu~~~

emotionalistic, thank you~ ^_^

ICook4Fun, thank you. :)

Cynthia, geez, I need to talk to you to cheer myself up now.

Lannae, we had a tapas style dinner. ^_^ SF was fun this time. The weather was beautiful although tend to be too cold sometimes.

chocolatelab, nice but wrong guess. LOL

GIANTSFAN, thanks. My traffic is very low now I don't think it will help you at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home