Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 1st anniversary to me and The Hubby

Just a year ago, I had my very simple wedding.

I am awed that it has been one year.

We celebrated it in a simple way.

First, Vietnamese Bun Bo Hue Dat Biet as lunch, courtesy of fish fish.

Then, we went to window shopping from city to city.

Our dinner was a simple Goat Hot Pot, courtesy of The Hubby. Eventhough we asked to have the mild spiciness, it was still too spicy for me. I have to gulp 3 glasses of water. My spiciness threshold is getting lower and lower. :(

We ended our celebration eating swiss roll and sake that we bought from a Japanese supermarket.

Eventhough it has been drizzling whole day, having The Hubby staying beside me, made this day so warm.

Aritsu!!

9 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Happy New Year, and Happy Anniversary! Has it really been 1 year? Time flies with FF! May you and hubby have many many more happy, delicious and prosperous years!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

Happy Anniversary & Happy New Year to you and hubby. Time really flies. So fast you are already celebrating 1 year wedding anniversary. Wishing u and the hubby a pink of health and have a great year ahead!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger JAY said...

只用微笑說話的人,才能擔當重任。........................................

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger mun said...

Hello fish fish, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm more than happy to contribute the bag post to your new blog.

Here's wishing you and your spouse a happy belated 1st anniversary! May you both always enjoy and appreciate each other's company!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Term Papers said...

Happy new Year and Happy Anniversary to you and Hubby. I Like the way you celebrate Your Anniversary. Interesting Read That Your dinner was a simple Goat Hot Pot, courtesy of The Hubby. it seems like a spicy for me.

Term papers

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Kong-Kay said...

happy 1st anniversary... what's next?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger ahlost said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you ;)

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Sorry for such a late reply to everyone. *guilty*

Lannae, I was really surprised at the speed of time.

mNhL: Thank you dear. Hubby said honeymoon year over. Grrr...

jay: Maybe yes, maybe no.

mun: I will let you know when I want to start. Not initiative to do it anytime soon. Sorry for the delay.

kong-kay: Get myself a job.

ahlost: Thank you Rose.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger mun said...

Please take your time, I am not in a rush about it. Here's wishing you a very Happy CNY in USA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home