Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Go Saints!!

Man~~~ I am so lazy. I am so not initiated to blog.

I am stressed. So don't ask me anything about job finding. Thanks.

Promise will announce loud loud here when I get one.

Went to a Cajun restaurant with the Hubby to cheer for the Saints. New Orleans was the first city I went in U.S. There is something about this place that just captured my heart.

For the first time, I enjoyed so much in watching the game from the beginning until the end. I am happy to get more familiar with the rules. Couldn't say the same for the commercials. Previous years seemed to be better.

We all went berserk when Saints did so well. Even joined the small victory parade led by the restaurant's owner.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Would never have thought I could enjoy watching an American football game so much.

Oh, I think I am liking Superbowl game more than the hot dudes in World Cup. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home