Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, February 12, 2010

New year new blogging style

It is going to be Chinese New Year in another 2 days. We are not going to have a grand one, as the Hubby is the sole breadmaker now. We need to be very careful with our expenses until I finally landed a job. However, that does not mean we don't get to celebrate it in an economical way.

In fact, I have been thinking these few days, I want to make this blog a record of my days in making cheap, yummy and nutritious dinners. I like to save money, I like cooking, nothing beat seeing the hubby so enjoying his dinner after a long and tired day at work.

I have written down 8 dishes I want to make for our new year eve's dinner tomorrow. My limit is US$50, hopefully much cheaper.

Up next is our cheap New Year Eve's + Valentine's dinner next. ^_^

I promise, I will blog at least 5 times a week from now on. Be it only about a cheap dinner. :P

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

4 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger fufu said...

xin nian kuai le... gong xi fa cai... hong bao na lai :) and happy valentine's day...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Happy CNY!! Oh, what a wonderful idea Fish Fish! Delicious meals on a budget! When you are done, write a cookbook for the money-wise cook!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger mun said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous CNY! I am looking forward to reading about your affordable and nutritious dinner!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Ah Fu, LOL Fun Nian Kuai Le to you too!

Lannae, I just posted my first budget meal post. Hope you like it. :P

mun: Happy CNY mun!! Hope this tiger year will bring good luck to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home