Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The 10th photo in my folder

I did not go for my free coffee nor Cinnabon. Too tired from shopping gifts. DH also worked until 2 a.m. For the 1st time in a long time, I slept earlier than him.

Anyone knows the Outnet.com $1 sales? I submitted for the invitation too, but did not get anything as I only woke up at 8:30 a.m. West Coast time. Apparently, it started at 3.30 a.m. West Coast time. There are tonnes of complains on the net now. Even if you stayed awake until then trying to grab one $1 items that worth hundreds or even thousands, the site was down all the time due to overwhelmed shopaholics crowds. Well, the lucky hundreds few got the deals, but leaving probably millions other with great disappointment. Many are saying they are not going to buy anything from Outnet.com anymore. Well, I've never bought anything from them yet, as the items usually cost hundreds to thousands, which I will never pay that kind of money for a cloth. I don't need them too. Maybe a bag, when I am economically can afford it. Outnet.com sure gets the publicity they yearned. But to put so many hopeful ladies with nights of excitement then poured cold water on them, not nice at all.

Of course I would like to get a $1 deal too. But thinking about the numbers of hunters that were waiting to get their preys, and I still can live my life nicely without these deals, I will just stick to much much much easier to get clothings at US$10.

Ok, back to my title's topic. mNhL tagged me to do a meme. Well, usually I don't do tag, but I thought this one was pretty interesting. Out of curiosity, I went to look at my 10th photo in my 1st photo folder.

Guess what?





It was a photo of me getting my makeup done for my one and only wedding photo shooting.

It was November 27, 2008.

Mom insisted to have at least a photo for them to announce to relatives and friends in the newspaper back home about my marriage. Mom told me she and dad answered phone until their hands were sored on the day the marriage was published. LOL

For that, we went to get a few hundreds dollar-wedding dress.

Then, I was sitting there two hours to get my brows, makeup and hair done. DH was patiently waiting for me during the whole time. He got the patience.

The total damage for that two-hour session alone cost around US$150. I wish I knew how to do makeup like I am now (still practising, but getting better), would have saved so much money. At least that amount of money can get me a full set of makeup items that will last me for months. :P

My makeup artist learnt the makeup by herself since she was only a teenager. I was holding my new camera, a Christmas gift from DH, unexpectedly. I did not accustome to it in the beginning because I was so used to my Olympus. I still like the color quality of Olympus, but this Canon is definitely much more convenient when comes to cheaper memory cards, faster turn on time and better downloading software. Olympus need to improve in those few points.

DH handmade a proposal card to hide inside my birthday card. I received it 3000 miles away one day before my birthday. He was waiting for me to discover the proposal part, but I did not. Yeah, I was dumbed. Finally, a friend accidentally discovered it while I showed her my birthday card on my birthday. 26 days later, two of us who were apart 3000 miles got married in Orange County, CA and there was no return road. LOL

Thank you my DH. I know I give you a lot of headache from time to time. Do continue to heart me okay? Your SYY.

I am not going to tag anyone to do this meme. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

Thks for taking time to do it! I know many people don't like to do tag but I find this tag is cool too! haha....what a romantic hubby you have got. Wishing you two many happy returns.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger 怡帆 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger miracle8 said...

If I was in the US at the time I would have done it for you FREE of charge ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home