Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Almost identical

On Easter Sunday, I forgot people were busy picking eggs. I went to the mall thinking to get some skincare products.

Of course, it was a disappointment as almost the whole mall was closed. Almost.

However, I was glad I drove a big round before heading home. Sears was the only one in the mall opened until 6 p.m. that day.

Usually, when I am in Sears, I am waiting for DH to buy things. But this time, I just decided to visit the 2nd floor for the 1st time.

There were a clearance for shoes.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My feet are wide, it is not an easy thing for me to buy sexy looking shoes, because they all ended up looking horrible on me.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was so happy when the red ones actually look good on me, better still, they have my size!! For only US$13 per pair, these were really good deal.

Then, I found another identical blue version with my size!!! I just have to get both of them.

I am a happy giant rabbit that day. Jumping home happily with my colourful shoes. ^_^

p/s: I am baby sitting, eating Guazi with the little Sammie. ;)

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

Ohh....a very good buy...and getting 2 pairs of same pattern but different colour is also a very good idea since it is selling at such a low price. (If convert sure expensive in M'sia la).

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mNhL: LOL I try not to convert to RM everytime I buy stuff as I think I will not be able to buy anything. :P I love those shoes, they make me feel "sexy". Ehhem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home