Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chick-Fil-A "Raincheck"

Few weeks ago, DH's co-worker was telling him about "Raincheck" in Chick-Fil-A. Knowing I am a big fan of Chick-Fil-A, right after Bojangle's, DH forwarded the information to me.

Basically, on a rainy day, if I go to the Chick-Fil-A nearby my house and tell them I want a "Raincheck", all I need to do is paying US$2 for a large drink and I get any entree for FREE.

If you ask me, I will tell you Chick-Fil-A has the best white meat. I am not a white meat person, but I find the Chick-Fil-A Chick and Strips and Chicken Sandwich are addictive. My only problem is, they are quite expensive, considering the 4-piece Chick-Fil-A is for US$4.65 and chicken sandwich is for US$3.75 before tax.

So today, since I was in the area to buy a few boxes for storaging purpose, I decided to drive across the street for my dose of Chick-Fil-A in a long time.

I just said I want a Raincheck. I got a 32 oz Diet Coke for US$2, along with 4-piece Chick-Fil-A for FREE. The service is great.

I am not sure if this "Raincheck" is only for certain locations or all across the country. No harm to try next time on a rainy day. Just tell them you want a "Raincheck", and if it works, you know when to get your cheap Chick-Fil-A meal. ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

This is something so interesting!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mNhL: Yap, interesting and yummy too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home