Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free Treats on Tax Day

Tomorrow will be Tax Day again. Have you submitted yours?

I finished mine in February this year. However, the refund has been slower that it used to be. Based on my track, I probably will only get my refund on 11 May.

Oh well. I guess I will have to stick to the Hubby-sponsored weekly pocket money for the time being.
Good news! Yahoo! Finance just posted a nice news for all the taxpayers. Read here.

A few chain stores a giving freebies on April 15, 2010, Thursday!!

CINNABON: Get two free bite-sized cupcakes from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at participating mall locations as part of "Tax Day Bites!" Flavors include Chocolate Passion, 24-Carrot Cake, Vanilla Bliss and Cinnacake Classic.

MAGGIEMOO'S: Get one free slice of ice cream pizza from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thurday at participating locations.

STARBUCKS: Get free brewed coffee all day Thursday if you bring your own mug, a promotion the cafe chain says is friendly to the environment as well as taxpayers.

Good things we have Startbuck and Cinnabon near our apartment. DH used to enjoy two cup of Starbucks per week, ever since we got married, he had to reduce it to one cup per month. Poor thing. I am going to drag DH to bring our mugs, enjoying a cup of free coffee while popping two bites of Cinnabon.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

I've tagged you. Hop over to my blog for more info. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home