Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mom is sleeping on the sofa

I went to airport by myself to pick-up mom today at LAX. Same morning, DH went to LAX at 7 a.m. for a 5-day business trip. They missed by a few hours! Oh well, Thursday then.

Finally, I see my mom again after 8 months. She should have arrived on April 14. However, thanks to the "excellent speed" of Canada Embassy in K.L. processed her Canada visitor visa, she had to delay the flight until 10 days later. It actually took them 8 freaking weeks to return my mom her passport, that was even with pushing from the travel agency telling the Embassy, "Hey, if you don't want to give my client her visa to visit Canada, be it. You need to return her passport now as she cannot delay her flight anymore to go to U.S."

I am really glad she is finally here. Although one of her luggage is missing in action and she totally forgot to bring my address information here. -_-""" Called the luggage center of United Airlines and they told me they have found it. Ok, I hope none of my thing will be missing by the time it reached here. Especially my scuba diving equipment. Usually, arrivals in LAX will be located in Tom Bradley International arrival hall. However, they are having another international arrival location in Terminal 6 now. Hmmm... very confusing. This is not helping much to improve the image of LAX which is already of at the bottom of my list.

Mom is tired, I am tired. We will take our day slow today. She picked up a huge tub of ice cream made with real strawberries, antioxidant rich pomegranate juice and 99cents per pound super sweet strawberries to start her journey. How does that sound?

Ok, signing off now.

4 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Fish Fish, may your visit from your mom be smooth and wonderful! I hope you have a lot of fun and good food while she visits you!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger C said...

Fish Fish! Hope your scuba gear is ok?! :) How long is your mom here for? You must be so happy to have family here!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Lannae, thank you dear! We are having great time.

C, yes, my scuba gear arrived safely. The delivery staff called me at 2.30am in the morning, telling me the luggage is waiting for me outside. -_-""" Grrrr... definitely not something fun to do when I have to get out of bed at that time to experience the cold cold night.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger 鲁华东 said...

attention soMybagqueen productsGucci bagsMybagqueen productsMybagqueen products
every detailMybagqueen productsGucci Walletsutmostare given the
utmostdesign islouis vuitton handbagsattention soutmost
are given therecreatedGucci handbagsthatdesign is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home