Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Purseblog Forum

I found The Purseblog more than a year ago when I was doing some research to buy a bag. Later, it led me to its Purseblog Forum. I joined the forum out of curiosity. For the first few months, I was merely an observer.

Then, since I came back from Malaysia, I became more active in the forum. Little did I realize, I have been a member for almost a year.

My initial purpose was to get 1st hand reviews and opinions regarding a certain bag that I am interested. But lately, my obsession on bags are fading, and I have shifted to skincare and beauty.

I guess it is a sign I am getting older. LOL When you are getting older, you tend to put more thing on your face to "protect" it.

Also, although a slow start, I am into learning and practising makeup. I am amazed at the amount of cosmetics and skincare that I bought these few months. However, most of them I bought during promotion with discount or free gifts.

How do I learn about so many information about these offers?

Through the Deals and Steals thread in Purseblog Forum.

Nope, I am not doing advert for them or anything. I just thought I was enjoying so much from these deals, might as well share it in my blog.

In fact, since I am not that interested to eat yummy foods lately (meaning less healthy foods that gives me health problems), and so many things I have bought through online, it will be good to share my experiences here. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger mb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger mb said...

FF - are you on fb..??

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Mamabok!! *hug* Yes, I do!! Please email me your name on FB through my kuishinbo_meow@mailcity.com, I'll add you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home