Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fake eyelashes

For the first time in my life, I bought a pair of fake eyelashes, out of curiosity. I have only put on fake eyelashes once during my wedding day photo shooting.

Thanks to Youtube tutorial, I decided to bring my makeup challenges to the next level, using something fake.

Went to Target to get these two items.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Picture sourse for eyeslipsface.com

Natural Lash Kit in Black by e.l.f. for only US$1. I chose it because it is the cheapest, and is made of synthetic hair. This Natural is still too dramatic for me, but for trying out first time, it is a good investment. Oh, by the way, e.l.f. is one of my favorite budget brand.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Picture source from target.com


I did not use the glue comes with the lashes as a lot of tutorials advised not to. Got this Ardell Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear for around US$6. Wanted to get the Black one, but they only have the Clear type.

Youtube tutorials is the best place to get experienced Gurus. A lot of good tips too on what works the best.

The result was not too bad, considering it is my first time, without any tweezer nor a proper portable mirror. I have to use the Hubby's work place mirror to put them on. One turned out good at first try, another one I have to put on two times before it turned out ok.

My eyes look huge with this thing. But still, I don't think I will like the idea of having this on me every single day. I can feel them above my own lashes. Not a bad idea to have fun with it occasionally though.

Girls who use this every day truly amaze me!

I sent a photo to my sister, and her reply was "Not bad, but why your makeup so fierce one?"

-_-""" Hello sis, this is smokey eyes makeup, k?

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger 姿吟姿吟 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................                           

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger mb said...

Wei.. share photo leh!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mb: Ok, I might, in my FB. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home