Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Homemade Kueh Chap

Tonight, E experienced with cooking kueh chap. He is planning to make it for the Saturday's party. There will be a lot of Kuching's folks there.

I liked the soup. But I told him the meat should be more tender. Ok, E was not that happy with my comment. I am a kueh chap lover who used to eat it twice per week, I was just telling him the truth.

E is great, but sometimes, he can be really stubborn, especially when concerning his cooking.

Well, he might cook better than me most of the time, but I think I detect texture better than him. :P

Still, thank you for the kueh chap dear.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

i love kueh chap from my hometown. Simply delicious. Psst....u got a very loving hubby. :)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mNhL: LOL. I am not going to deny he is a pretty awesome hubby. Thank you~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home