Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Like the old time... almost

The hubby is doing OT tonight alone.

After putting on my smokey eyes makeup and curled my hair (the last one has been months ago), I decided to buy a pack of Hawaiian Chicken Curry Rice and ate dinner with him at his work place. I guess this little gesture of mine made him happy.

It has been a while since I accompanied him working OT.

Somehow, it reminded me of the old old time in China where the wives would accompany their husbands to study for important exams.

Just that mine was much more convenient. Electricity, self-service drink section and free internet surfing.

Five hours has passed, not too bad. 2 more hours and we will be able to go home. ^_^

Another reason to love Fridays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home