Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 05, 2010

$1 bookstore

We attended two great parties.

One was the Kuching folks gathering, with lots of homemade foods, great people, beautiful scenery and lovely weather. Thank you Ah Xin!!

Another one was more of the Filipino folks with yummy Indian foods, variety of desserts and a nice 1 mile walk to the Pier to watch the firework. Thank you Aunt Terri!!

So, that was how E and me spent our July 4th weekends.

It is my first time really celebrating a July 4th, eventhough I am in U.S. for almost 4 years.

We are very tired now, but E just got addicted to Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. He couldn't put it down. I told you it is a great book, dear. ;)

I got it in Hard cover for only US$1. No kidding! I found it in a great place for treasure hunt - a whole shop full of books priced at US$1 only! I was skeptical at first, until I stepped in.

Holy shoot!! Even with tax, each of them costs only US$1.10.

Ok, it is my time too to read the book I just got from Amazon lately for only US$6.

Deluxe: How luxury lost its luster. This is another must read book.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

wow...am sure you enjoyed this party very much. Able to meet up with all the kuchingnites.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mNhL: Yes, it was a very fun party. I will definitely put up a long post for it soon. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home