Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, July 02, 2010

E is cooking kueh chap again...

Only this time will be 8 times more than what he cooked few days ago.

The kueh chap will have a lot of pork, tofu puffs and eggs. Besides the normal pork, we also bought pig ear, tongue, stomach and intestine.

This will be one of the many homemade dishes to feed the Kuching crowd in the Independence party. Can't wait to know what are the other dishes. :D

I like to have this kind of gathering with people from hometown that we met here. 10,000 miles away from home, yet we share so many common likes and hates.

So happy to find one of them was actually my super senior from same elementary and high school. What is the odd? He also is the host for this party. TQVM, X!

E of course as usual, elimited me from his cooking thrill. Ok, he did assign me to do one thing, to boil the eggs. -_-"""

Oh well, at least I get to enjoy the celebration on the TV.

Have a good Indepence day, everybody. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home