Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting the blogging fun back

It's has been quite a while since the last time I tried to figure out those HTML things by myself.

Today, I am glad I learnt another two useful features in blogger.com. See my Gluttonous Beauty and you'll know what I mean.

The first one is called Jump Break. I have a lot of long posts, which definitely not looking good in my main page. i have seen other blogs in a very neat form by simply using "Read more" link. After some searches, I am glad that blogger has this feature with a simple button. Silly me! I guess I will have a lot of work to do with my 6 years post as I plan to Jump Break them one by one. *wipe cold sweat*

Another feature is the categorization of my blogging topics. I just realized how good the Labels feature can be. All I need is simply input keywords in the Labels, then on my side bar, with the new easy editing mode of blogger.com, I can have a section that show the whole categories. Nothing much of the pain in you know where, except my 6 years of post to be labelled on by one. Oh gosh~~~

Hmmm... what is next? Since I am jobless now, maybe trying to earn some income through my blog is a good option?

XOXO, fish fish

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home