Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Maybe in August.

I was so eager to try making the Bun Bo Hue from scratch this weekends. We went to the supermarket, then I pulled out the ingredients list that I printed out. Showed it to the hubby.

He looked at them and shouted out, "Wah! So long! How much are we going to pay to get these ingredient?"

I looked at the list with more than 25 ingredients, he was right. Maybe it is not a good idea at all to do it just for two people. A right procedure will take two days! A whole banana blossom already cost US$3. Only he will be saying "Yummy! Yummy!", even though half of the time he said that just to please me.

"How about we make it in August?" I asked.

"How about YOU make it in August." He replied with a smirky look.

Hehe... I know "We" will do it together, he cannot resist my persuasion. Maybe try to do it during fall is a better idea. I don't want to sweat like hell for making myself a bowl of Bun Bo Hue.

"Ok, maybe I'll just make it using the ready to cook paste from supermarket?" I suggested.

"Hehe... how about we just go to eat them in the restaurants? That might be the best option." He pulled me over and put his hand over my neck like a python choking its prey. That's a silent gesture from him that his wife is being silly again.

Well, true. But I still want to make Bun Bo Hue one day, for sure.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

Guys are like that, when we the gals dont cook, they complain and when we suggest to cook, they also complain....lolz. Go for it, I'll support you! ;)

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wow, I'd be interested to see a stpe-by-step too! :) I have not eaten this dish before. But looks good. I love meat. :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

emotionalistic: Thank you dear. Which is why I prefer to cook for girls. :P

Primrose, I promise will do it in August! Hope it will be a success.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger terence said...

Wow, I'd be interested to see a stpe-by-step too! :) I have not eaten this dish before. But looks good. I love meat. :) pacquiao vs margarito fight

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger jacica richerd said...

Wow, I'd be interested to see a stpe-by-step too! :) I have not eaten this dish before. But looks good. I love meat. :) Miami Personal Injury Attorney

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Michal said...

Very Nice post.
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post !!!

Lovegra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home