Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, July 09, 2010

I forgot my baby's birthday and a NEW blog

Oh gosh, for the first time, I totally forgot about this blog's anniversary on July 1. I am so sorry my baby. I am seriously very stressed about something, until I neglected you. Hug hug hug.

So yeah, could you just kindly say happy belated 6th to this blog of mine. Thank you. I hope next year will be a much much much better moment for me to celebrate it with you.

Anyway, I decided to take my blogging to the next stage.

I decided to create a NEW blog.

Ehhem... yeah, you did hear it right, a NEW blog.

I call it Gluttonous Beauty. :P It is just fresh out of the oven today. Nothing yet, but new things will be added frequently.

Why am I adding a new blog when this blog of mine have been very idle?

A couple reasons.
I am not that passionate in documenting the foods I have tried lately. Although there will be a few posts talking about more happening food events for these two months.
As late as it may sound, I am very into beauty products and makeup recently. My speed in picking up the information is exponential. I want to have a place for me to document my own beauty experiences, but I don't want to mix it with my foods.

Ok, please help me to decide. I like both of these photoshopped photos. One of these will be my Gluttonous Beauty profile photo. Left: Pencil Color. Right: Stained Glass. Which one do you think is better? Please vote in the comment box. Thank you~~~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'll have new posts to talk about my favorite makeup gurus and my latest haul from Sephora in my new blog soon.

Jump over to say hi to my new baby too. ;) Thank you.

XOXO, fish fish

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

congrats on your blog's 6th anniversary. 6 years is a long one. And to your new baby too.

I prefer the colour pencil one (the left).

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mNhl : Thanks dear. Yes, I think I will use the left one. Somehow I like it more the more I look at them. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home