Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

National Cheesecake Day

Went to fetch Yuriko from LAX today, a closed friend that I have not seen for over 4 years. The last time we hugged, I we were in front of the Kyoto Station.

After these years, she is married and have a 19 months baby girl, Reika. Reika and me wee born on same day and same months, I like to think we are twins that is separated by many years.

It is so great to be able to see her again. Instead of the care free time we had, our activity have to be fully adjusted to Princess Reika's mood. She is such a beautiful baby girl. ^_^

So here I am, typing in my bedroom, because Yuriko is trying to make Reika sleep. She has been sleeping on the flight for more than three hours, will take time for Yuriko get her to sleep.

Then, I saw Cheesecake Factory was No.1 search for today. Curiously, I clicked on it. Wah lah!!! I am glad I did. It is National Cheesecake Day on July 30th. Gosh, they might as well have one National (Insert Food Name) Day for everyweek, then we will have special offer on foods everyweek.

Anyway, in conjunction with the National Cheesecake Day, The Cheesecake Factory is having Any Slice, Half Price promotion for their cheesecakes. Hmmm... I like their cheesecakes. I guess I will go there for lunch with Yuriko tomorrow. ^_^ There will be a new flavor called Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake. Sounds yum~~~ and fattening~~~

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home