Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

OC events: OC County Fair

Yeah! Ever since we got the fan since yesterday, our apartment has turned into a lovely place. At least I don't sweat hell anymore. We bought a fan, but we will return it as he found a better one from the dumspter. What a good timing. Only that the oscillation function is broken. But the wind power is amazing, even comes with a remote control.

We went to the Orange County Fair this evening. Watched an X-treme Freestyle Moto X. These guys are Dare Devils. The audiences adrenaline definitely ran wild with their motions in the air. US$10 per person entrance fee is worth just to see this. I've recorded a few short videos. Will share with you all later.

Also, we saw some nice Peking Acrobats performance. E is absolutely impressed with their flexibility, until he made some creative comments. He and his mind.

I went to L.A. County Fair last year, and I was in N.C. State Fair for three years. One distinct difference in O.C. Fair, a lot of fake boods with branded bags swinging around. My man slanted his eyes at the earlier while I ogled at the later.

Texas-style turkey leg, funnel cake and waffle fries in the fair. Then Hu Tieu Soup and Grilled Rice in a Vietnamese restaurant to end the night. Lots of food and walking. It's been a fun day.

XOXO Fish Fish

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

I *just* updated my blog (hope to get the blogging fun back too). At last, you got the fan, eh? Hehe, so funny when you post that up on FB status. :)

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Yah yah, got a fan now. E got it from a dumpster. Someone threw it away because it does not oscillate anymore. But I love the fan power. Now you remind me I've not reply that status. Terrible me. Update more more more please! I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home