Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi, this is Reika

I am 19-month old and I was born on same day and month as Fish Fish. My mama has been a closed friend with Fish Fish for almost 10 years. This is the first time I met Fish Fish in person.

I am going to take over fish fish's blog for a few posts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was my first morning at fish fish's apartment after a long sleep. It was a very tiring trip for me and mama the day before, but we are ready to have fun around L.A. *kanipeace*




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I decided to change into something more colorful to match my colorful Mardi Gras necklaces that I got from a Cajun restaurant's owner. *kanipeace*

In case if you are wondering what is a Kanipeace, it is my unique way of doing the "peace" sign. Instead of the normal V^_^V, mine is a crabby closed claw X^_^X. Feel free to imitate mine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We went to the old Mexican market called Olvera Street. It was different from Ithaca. It was nice and happy until mama bought a Pina Colada, and didn't even let me had a sip!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Although I felt better when I got to drink my own water...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I still think I need to get something else from her for not giving me that Pina Colada!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now, this is better. X^_^X

We were tired and hungry, it is time for the next Paku Paku (eating) session.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We went to the famous Phillipe and ordered their famous French Dip.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My favorite fruits bowl!!! X^_^X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And some new thing that I have never seen.

I almost finished the whole fruits bowl by myself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mama really enjoyed the double dipped lamb sandwich.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While I love that new thing. Oh! Now I know it is called Macaroni Salad.

This thing is yum~~~ I couldn't stop eating it.



I was feeding myself with a huge fork while mama busy talking over the phone.

Do I look like a pro in using the folk? X^_^X

Fish Fish was so impressed she took a video of me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wanted to finish the last few bits, but fish fish didn't want me to overeat. Oh well, I had enough. The fruits and macaroni salad were oichii~~~

I have my guarantee chop on Philippe foods. So if you go to L.A., remember to visit it!

X^_^X Reika

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

lol..reika is such a cute little dear....
the salad really looks extra nice when eaten by her..hahaha

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger mNhL said...

what a cute baby. Love her eye leashes...so long! sweet !

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Little Fish Fish, aren't you a cutie pie! I think Little Fish Fish, you should grow up and be like Big Fish Fish and eat all kinds of new foods.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, right on the spot. She made everyhthing that she eats look extra delicious!

mNhL: Yes, I love her lashes too!!

Lannae: LOL One thing for sure, she is a glutton like me, and has a big head like mine too. Love her to bits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home