Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Homemade Char Kueh Tiaw

Looking at the last piece of beef in the refrigerator, I decided to make something Malaysian tonight.

Went to an Asian supermarket to get some eggs, bean sprout and fresh flat rice noodle.

25 min of preparation and cooking...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tralalala~~~ not quite Malaysian style Char Kueh Tiaw.



It turned out pretty good. I am quite proud of myself. I was preparing the amount of three people, but the Hubby decided to finish them in one meal. ;P

I enjoy seeing him eating my cooking. It is very easy to tell, if it was a bad cooking, he would eat half a plate. Good cooking, he will eat two people's portion.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The weather are so so hot these few days. It reached 41 Celcius today. No wonder I have been feeling extra sleepy in the noon lately. Couldn't survive without my 20 min nap.

Glad I got a Thai coconut few days ago. Just the right time to decrease the "heat" after a huge plate of "heaty" Char Kueh Tiaw. I am still wondering why Thai coconut has such a strong aromatic flavor as compared to the Malaysian version. I can drink Malaysian version everyday, but Thai version is good for me only once in a while.

I guess I am just so used to the sweet sour flavor coconut juice. More refreshing and thirst quenching.

I love my Char Kueh Tiaw campur Air Kelapa tonight. ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger fufu said...

oh... yummy :)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

I want one too.....one char kueh teow please :).

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

fufu: He Ah Fu, genki? Doitsu wa tanoshii?

emotionalistic: Coming! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home