Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, September 10, 2010

A funny man

I am kinda sick of my free employee meal, decided not to eat one that I brought home two nights ago.

Instead, I went to the supermarket to get something different. Bought back a whole roasted chicken for only US$5 and a king salmon fillet for only US$3.50.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My less than US$2 lunch. A quarter chicken + brown rice + stir fry kailan.

Plus a cup of soymilk for less than 50 cents. Nutritious, simple and yummy brunch.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dinner. Usually I skip dinner, but since I had only brunch, and went to my workout just now, decided to make one tonight. Cost only US$4.50, and prepared in 20 min. Plus a cup of soymilk, only US$5.

It's been quite a while since I made my own salmon. My usual preference is to marinate the fillet with honey, pepper and soysauce. But this time, I opted for healtier version. Only soysauce and cajun seasonings.

The salmon fillet was quite tasteless, probably because I did not marinate it. And it tasted fishy, had to broiled it for longet time. Maybe I should stick back to my sweeter recipe. But for health sake, better not.

While I was doing my workout today, there was a man flung his flirtatious glance at me. At first, I thought he was looking at someone else, but then I realised there were nobody else except me there. He was at the pool side, while I was at the machine area. We were separated by a glassy wall. He was macho, yet his expression that time reminded me of Russell Peters comedic moments. In case if you don't know who is Russell Peters, here is a short video of him.



I didn't know how to react. It was too hilarious. Pretended I did not see him and decided to hold my laugh until I left the area.

Too funny.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger mun said...

Your simple meals do look delicious! Why don't you wink at him to see how he reacts?! ..but your spouse may not like it! kekeke..

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mun, thank you! ^_^ LOL The hubby is in China now. I guess I was too dumbfucked to react back. His face expression just looked too hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home