Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Home alone

For the next 12 days, I'll be alone at home.

Just sent the hubby to LAX. He will be enjoying himself in Fu Zhou. Balik kampung.

Although I am a bit sad I could not follow, I am glad I will be occupied with my job finding and paper writing and book reading and some single life again.

I just started with a part time job. Something I've never done before, with minimum pay.

But I am just so glad I have something to do now. At least I can earn my own pocket money. In fact, I think I like what I am learning. I don't think I'll be able to get this kind of exposure in school. :)

Hmmm... the house is a bit too quiet now. Never know the hubby can make so much noise. :P

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

lol...yay single for 12 days :)
time for some girls nite out ..hehe

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger mun said...

All the best in your part-time job! :) Agree with you that the university of life teaches us more than what we can learn from schools.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, I am going to eat BBQ dinner at my friends' house today. Lalala~~~

mun: Thank you! This job is giving me a lot of opportunity to communicate with people. I need that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home