Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Just a little update

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was my dinner for last night, my free employee meal. I get to order a free employee meal for every shift. For night shift, I usually keep my meal for the next day, but I was too hungry last night after the 6 hr work, I decided to spoil myself a bit with this supper. I know it was just a very simple dinner, but it was yummilicious at that moment.


I like my part time job. Most of my coworkers are very friendly and helpful, treat me with respect, except for one. I have only worked with her once, but the way how she came up to me a few times in a 4 hr shift, asking me "Are you doing anything? Or are you just standing?", is annoying to the max. Also, when she ask me to get stuff, she sounds like she is the boss. Even when she "teaches" me, she just said, go to the back and take this and that, when I don't even know where it is and what to take. Until another coworker told her, "You need to show her, she is new, remember?"


What make her think that I am not doing anything? What makes her think that she is more senior than me? Even though I am very new there, does not make me a dumb and lazy azz. Well, seeing that she is still young, a third year college student, I'm not going to spoil my mood for a brat like that. Just pray hard I will have no or at least minimal shift with her. She better stop being a brat. If she continues to act like this, don't blame me for being mean back.


I was working with another girl last night. She has been working with my boss for 5 years. She is a 4th year student in Nutrition, oh gosh... I simply LOVE her and her smile!!

Only she and I were on shift last night, despite a busy night, both of us did a good job together. I enjoyed so much partnering with her. She has a very positive aura. Patience and nice when teaching me new things. Our conversation was fun. I hope to have more shifts with her. I can see why my boss even let her do the account closing for the night.
I'm thinking of getting another part time job or doing a volunteer in sync with this job. Crosses my fingers to get it soon.

It is amazing how much of my stress have been reduced since I started to work again. Staying at home is not an option for me. I still have to find my full time job, but meanwhile, why not enjoying learning new things, meeting people and earning pocket money from what I am having now.

One bad news, my Canon died on me because it was flooded by miso soup. Don't ask me how. Just say I was too careless and, in this case, dumb. Canon is definitely fragile.

Not going to get a new one. Just can't convince myself to spend my hard earn money now. Luckily, I still have my Olympus that I bought 4 years ago, and it is still functioning very well. Welcome back, my Olympus darling. And Mr. Canon, I am sorry I have to go back to my old love.

I do still hope magically one day, my Canon will function normal again. Let's see.

Ok, going to my gym workout soon.

XOXO, fish fish

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

sighs...biatches are in every work place..lol..*hugs*

sometimes we can only "tahan" but if ppl still continue to take advantage of us, there is nothing we can do except to lash back...hehe

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger mun said...

Reading your post makes me nostalgic, thinking back to the time I worked in a fast food joint. Getting to communicate with customers from all walks of life is the best part of working there.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Glad you got some sort of work going on now! Yeah, staying home sucks. As for the one icky one, there seems to be at least one icky one at every job. Hang in there! And the employee meal looks good.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, thanks dear. You are right. I will just ignore her for now. Happy to see I don't have to partner with her this week. ;) Hopefully for the coming few weeks too.

mun, mine is not a fast food joint, but similar. ;) Yes, I enjoy communicate with the customers, and even most of my co-workers.

Lannae, I am worried I will get tired of the employee meal sooner or later. Luckily now I only have 5 shifts for 2.5 days.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

congrats in getting a job. Bitches are everywhere. LOL. Do enjoy your job and glad that you take it positively - don't spoil your mood because of that brat!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mNhl: TQ. It is just a part time job, three days per week, but I feel so much better even though I have not found a full time job I want yet. Oh yeah, about the girl, funny enough, when the 2nd time I worked with her again, she was so much better. I am glad I held my temper the 1st time, and did not respond with my usually hot temper. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home