Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Still sleeping

Usually, the Hubby is the one that always get out of the bed earlier that me. Not this Saturday though. No matter how hard I tried to wake him up, he just stay still in his cocoon position.

And he has been sleeping since 11 pm last night, that is almost 13 hrs already. I guess the China trip and non-stop catching up with his work have worn him out.

I have an evening shift today. I love this shift the most because it is the busiest among my weekly shifts. I hate standing doing nothing, I rather be too busy than too free. And the busier it is, the more tips I can earn. ;)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My past Monday employee lunch. I decided to go from the baked mussels and pork cutlet. The kitchen staff already kinda know I don't like any sauce and dressing on my foods. The grilled salmon collar was a pleasant surprise, a nice little gift from the kitchen staff. We don't sell salmon collar, and every time after they partition a whole salmon, they will try to use the collar to make some extra side dish, and I like the idea of a grilled salmon collar. ;)

I enjoy my rice with some furikake on top. It's one of the best simple foods I learned to love during Japan years.

I am hungry now, and I need my bread and soymilk.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

You're making me hungry too :P.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Oops! Sorry emotionalistic. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home