Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tonight

...the hubby is coming back. Life have been busy for these two weeks, but I am ready for him to come back to my life again.

Going to the airport in another 2 hr.

A lot of things are waiting for him, including my big hug and medical bills. :P Changing to less premium insurance policy is suck.

My neighbour is grilling BBQ now. So torturing. I have never craved for some grilled beef as much as I do now. It reminds me of an old time story. The rich man ate luxurious foods every night, and his very poor neighbour ate his bowl of white rice by smelling those nice foods.

I am so tired of chicken these days until I think I want to enjoy a nice feast of Korean BBQ buffet, without the chicken, of course. 

Ok, that's it. I am going out to eat my BBQ now. The cheap Hawaiian BBQ, better than nothing. :P

Talk to you all again soon.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home