Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 10

Almost doing nothing at home today. Woke up at 10 a.m. today, then slept again from 12-2 p.m., with hungry tummy.

Woke up drank a glass of soymilk with grass jelly, cook a pack of Maggie curry mee (me 2/3, the Hubby 1/3), and dinner was the BBQ and hotdog leftover from two years ago. The Hubby brought them back from a friend's rooftop party, and totally forgot about it. I digged them out. And now, just a couple min ago, had two teaspoons of manichai, thanks to the Hubby's decision to gave his "baby" a "haircut". Just a little, but yummy.

We went out for our weekly groceries. Here's what I we got.
A whole wheat bread, 2 green bell peppers, a pack of baby carrots and 4 roma tomatoes, total of $3.97. Not too bad for a whole week food huh. :P
Of course, my free employee meals will supply us with the proteins. :)

I don't know why, but I feel so sleepy tonight, though I slept a lot.

My summary for today's project.
Day start: $123.00
Day end: $119.03
Money spent: $3.97

3 more weeks to go. And the best, the last day is Halloween!

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home