Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 11

Surprisingly, today's tips was not too bad. And, my co-worker kindly keep my forgotten foods in the fridge.

So tonight, I brought back a dinner plus a huge lunch that will be good for two-day for the Hubby. ^_^

Last night, when I asked the Hubby what he planned to eat for today lunch, he said he will buy a 50 cents cup noodle. No, I shook my head. After 10 min in the kitchen, I made a simple yet much more nutritious alternative for him. It was angel hair pasta stir fried with Foochow "Ang Zhou", tomato, carrot and vegetarian ham. :D

I am happy we didn't spend a single cent today.

Day start: $119.03
Day end: $119.03
Money spend: 0

Tomorrow is my day for library and gym. ^_^ Ok, and also looking for more job openings.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home