Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 12

Every couple days of the month, my appetite seems to be extremely good. Today is one of those days.

I tried to eat as little carb as possible, but failed today.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ended up making this "cheap" dinner for the Hubby and me.

Again, using the Fu Chow "Ang Chou and Chinese Wine, I made this fusion style spaghetti with an oriental touch.

Ingredients were rehydrated mushroom, fresh roma tomatoes, basil from our "garden" and pathetic piece of non-yummy thawed oceanic cod.

Well, it did serve the purpose to fill up our hunger and provide the essential nutritions. ^_^





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another happy note, I finally start to receive my first issue of free Women's Health. It will be sent to me for "free" for 10 issues.

It was actually an automatic subscription (worht US$9.99, that did not require purchaser to pay extra for it) when I bought more than US$30 from e.l.f. website in April. But for some reason, I did not get anything form it even after three months. Luckily I called the magazine issuer and found our the supplier did not have my information. But luckily the issuer promised me they will make sure I will be in the supplier system. And finally, after almost three months waiting, I got my first Women's Health! And I do like it.

So, here is a short update of our non-changed status.

Day start: $119.03
Day end: $119.03
Money spent: Hehe... none. *beaming*

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home