Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 13

Same minds think alike. Since the Hubby and I are trying hard this month to reach out $150 budget, we tried every possible way to save our daily expenses.

As usual, I brought back a huge meal, and some leftover California roll, which is enough for our dinner and his two-day lunches.

He too, brought some leftover pizza from the company's meeting which he did not involve. :P

Instead of eating the usual Japanese style dinner, we had pizza with some California rolls. Once again, we managed to spend nothing today. Lalala~~~

Summary for today.
Day start: $119.03
Day end: $119.03
^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger mun said...

A very good example of excellent husband and wife teamwork. *thumbs up* It's now near mid Oct and there's still around 79% of USD150 so both of you will definitely ace this challenge! :)

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mun, somehow it feels easier to do this compared to my previous years. I guess it is because I have a "partner in crime". ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home