Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 2

Worked whole day. My tips for today even more than my two-day tips on weekdays. Even much more tired, I rather to be this way, than doing nothing. Guess I am a workaholic after all. :P

Anyway, here is my update for Day 2 Challenge.

Day start: $145.50.
Day end: $145.50.
What we spent: Nothing! ^_^
What we got for free: Two employee meals. For lunch, I ate half of mine, saving another half for the Hubby Monday's lunch. For dinner, brought home together to eat with the Hubby. Poor Hubby, he did not each anything for the whole day until dinner. Waited for my meal. Well, please don't take it wrong, he likes to torture himself to do fasting whole day sometimes, and October is obviously a good month for him to do so. Also, I got another free newspaper for him, saving our 75 cents. It was an unwanted newspaper by a customer. I was thinking, why not take it home for the Hubby to enjoy his dumping time.

So, there you are. Not a bad day 2. ;) My two co-workers seriously doubt that we'll be able to make it, but I know I will.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger mun said...

Wow, both of you are definitely going to make it!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Mun, I have a good feeling we will. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home