Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 3

Sunday is usually a dating day with the Hubby. But since we are on tight budget now, we did not go to anywhere today. Slept until almost noon since I worked for almost 12 hours yesterday.

We were watching movies on TV. We seldom watch TV, and yet every month the Hubby pays US$70 for the cable network. Such a waste!! So today, he just fully occupied the TV as our form of entertainment. It was actually nice just to relax at home, munching some snacks, and ooh-aah with the actions.

Earlier, we planned to go out for an evening walk, and it has been a gloomy evening, so we decided to scratch that off.

Instead, I cooked udon for him as dinner. My dinner was two pieces of bread with peanut butter, some kaya and margerine. And I just had a yogurt as supper. These yogurt have been in the fridge more a whole week, time to clean it up. And yes, I have been using what is remaining in the fridge and the shelves to cook, until they totally run out.

Day start: $145.50.
Day end: $145.50.
Money spent: Nada!
I am proud. We have not spent a single cents for two days already. I think we can achieve another day of no money spend tomorrow. ;)
Activities for free: Wash my clothings with hands. A form of light work out. And I took a whole hour to practise my makeup. The Hubby ask, wouldn't that be wasting your cosmetics? LOL Definitely not. I have to many cosmetics to last me years. Especially on my eyeshadows. Not using them are wasting!

Although we did not go out at all, it is still a nice thing to look pretty at home once in a while.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahahaa..well done u 2!
i can never do it...well i can try to do it...but my bf will definitely ask me to go out for dinner la supper la...go for a drink la...tsk tsk tsk he is my temptation...

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

LOL I totally understand that Pink Cotton. We tempting each other with yummy foods too, but for this month, we are going to resist all form of "fatal attraction". ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home