Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, October 04, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 4

Oh wow! We come to the end of the 4th day of our challenge. So far, it has been very smooth as the Hubby has been very coorperative.

He did not spend a cent today.
So was I.

I worked whole day, so the two meals were sponsored by the boss. ^_^ Ate lunch at my work place while brought dinner back to eat with the Hubby. We saved 1/2 of it for him as lunch tomorrow. :P

So here is our summary for today.

Day start: $145.50.
Day end: $145.50.
Money spent: Zero!
Entertainment for free: Feeling sentimental with the rainy day outside. It has been months since the last time it rained. Grewing up in a city like Kuching, I didn't know how much I can miss rain, especially the very heavy rain, until no rain for few months. Have a good chatting session with my co-worker. And... fun chatting session with the customers.

Tomorrow will be day for gym and library! Yum~~~

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

YAY! I love when you do this! OK, for free wine and cheese, go to art gallery openings and drink for free! For free, Griffith Observatory and Park are free! The Getty Museum is free, you can take a picnic lunch and eat at lovely tables in the courtyard and save money on food! The Huntington Library and Museum is FREE 1st Thur every month (in 2 days) with advanced tickets open 1030am - 4:30pm. Just go to the Huntington website and get free tix. Go walking through Olvera St, Little Tokyo and the original Chinatown in L.A. It may take some gas money, but it is fun to see what is there. Disneyland gives a free access pass when it is your birthday. Either of you born in October?

Those are my suggestions for a fun month! I love that you do this!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Oh wow!! Thanks for all the info! But I think I will keep them until other months. The Hubby does not like museums, so I'll be going to them myself. Not that it is a bad thing. I didn't even know we can go to Disneyland for free on bd!! Yes, gasoline will be an issue, and you know what, we will try to explore some of the good places nearby our place. Maybe we will find some hidden gems. Thanks so much Lannae, these are such useful feedbacks from you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home