Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 5

I am very sleepy now. The Hubby have been occupying the computer the whole night. So now, I am going to use three min for a very short update and go to zzzzzz...

Photos taken today will be uploaded on Thursday.

Work whole day again tomorrow. Woohoo! More pocket money and free food to challenge my budget.

Anyway, here is the update of day 5. We are still doing great.

Day start: $145.50.
Day end: $145.50.
Money spent: Nil.
Entertainment for "free": Borrowed some mangas from the library. Just got to know we can borrow 50 books at a time. Wow!! Also, gym session for 70 min. Burnt 750 Cal. That's probably why I am so sleepy now.

I hope tomorrow will be another day with no spending. Then we will complete our 1st 7-day. ;)

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger mun said...

Good progress Fish fish! So what did both of you eat for the whole day?

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mun, we actually have pretty well-balanced meals three times per day. ;) I'll write a longer story to tell why tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home