Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 6

I am full with guilt now because ate too much sushi roll tonight. Don't ask me how many, just too many for my daily carb limit. No more such behavior.

But anyway, the business tonight was really really bad. The worst since I started to work. Only three tables of customers. Most of the time, I was just standing there, talking to my co-worker and counting the time to finish the shift.

Brought back quite a lot of California roll for the Hubby for dinner andlunch tomorrow. Got two big pieces of grilled chicken too. So, tomorrow will most probably be another spend-less day.

Here is the summary for today.
Day start: $145.50.
Day end: $145.50.
Money spend: Zero.
Free entertainment: Read Manga that borrowed from the library. I still think reading Manga with English subtitle is so weird. Japanese is the best, Chinese is not bad too. But with English, something is just not right. But I can't be too choosy, it is free after all. The Hubby has his co-worker bought a lunch for him. How nice. He can save today's lunch for tomorrow or Friday.

Will have two days off, time to submit more job applications. :)

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger mun said...

The restaurant you worked for is so generous with the meals provided for staff. Generally California rolls are expensive. What's the title of the Manga that you are reading?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Mun, I agree. The restaurant owners are pretty nice people. The California rolls will be trashed if we don't take them, since the business was bad, and quite a lot of leftover, so might as well let us save the food wasting. ;)

The Manga is "Cheeky Angel". LOL More details explained in my new post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home