Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 8

*guilty, guilty, guilty*

Today is not a spend-less day for us, because of me.

Read the reason here.

Anyway, because it was such a good offer, I just had to order the two items I have wanted. I was debating whether should I put that as part of our budget, and I decided to do so.

Simply because it was something I can leave without, but I chose to spend. So, we are $21.75 poorer today. I actually thought about it for quite some time before I decided to buy them.

Here is a summary for today. I think we are still doing pretty good, considering a week has past.

Day start: $145.50
Day end: $123.75
Money spent: $21.75
Entertainment: Watching animation online. Worked 5.5 hr tonight.

It was a busy night for our business. The tips were not that good, but much much better than Wednesday. It is even more than enough for my online purchase today. :P I am glad for this extra shift.

Tomorrow will be another busy day for me. Will work from 11.30 to 22.30, with 1.5 hr rest in between, that is if everything is smooth. Sometimes, I end up having only 45 min to rest, and finish work at 11 p.m.

Ok, time to continue my animation and go to sleep soon. Good night.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger mun said...

With you counting your purchase today as part of your Oct budget, your USD150 challenge has become much more interesting. But then, I still believe you and your co-operative and supportive spouse will be able to do it. Go, go, go!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mun, TQ! We will try our best! I am so excited tomorrow will be 1/3 from our target. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home