Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

$150 Challenge: Day 9

I am so careless tonight. After a whole busy day at work, I totally forgot to bring my dinner home. :(

Ended up the Hubby had to cook instant noodle for us. It was one of the most delicious instant noodle, I guess when you are hungry and tired, the simplest thing just taste as good. :)

Got to call my co-worker to keep my will be rotten dinner into the fridge.

Business was good today, tips was not good, but I like to work on Saturday, since it is the best to earn more tips.

Here is a short update of our money spending.

Day start: $123.75.
Day end: $123.00.
Money spent: $0.75 on drying clothes.
The Hubby did house cleaning at home today, while I was busy at work. So basically, that's how our Saturday was spent.

Hmmm... we might try to find some free entertainment tomorrow. Now, I need a good shower.

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home