Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sagittarius? Serpentarius?

I was a very strong believer in Zodiac signs during I was younger. One of my favorite part while visiting a bookstore or book exhibition was to read as many Zodiac books.

I hsve since stopped doing this for years, but still, the Zodiac signs prediction never ceased to amuse me, which the Hubby likes to define me as "superstitious".

Maybe I am. He thinks it is so contradict to the scientific side of me.

And, for the longest time it exists, finally the Ophiuchus, or Serpentarius is becoming a hit topic on internet lately. I learned about Serpentarius about 10 years ago from a Zodiac book, but have totally forgotten about it, until yesterday.

From 12 to 13 signs.

And the 13th sign is the only sign that is originated from a real person, not just myth.

And, for a December 4th baby, I am going to be a Serpentarius, instead of my long-time Sagittarius.

Hmmm...

Guess I'll just read both signs from now on.

The Serpentarius does explain some of the things in me that Sagittarius couldn't.

Maybe I'll just call myself a Sagittarius Serpentarius. Just like the Secretary Bird. ^_^

Hello, I'm a Sagittarius Serpentarius. These are some of my traits.

I love to travel, and I traveled quite a lot.
I am pretty outgoing.
Risky things make my heart beats so fast.
I have 33 first cousins.
I started to be away from home since I was 20.
I like peace and wisdom.
People say I am my father's favorite.

How about you? Do you think you like the idea of 13 Zodiac signs?

XOXO, Fish Fish

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger mun said...

When I was young, I bought many books on zodiac signs. With 13 zodiac signs, my zodiac signs would changed. Would be interesting then. :)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

I'm not so sure about the idea of everyone being born the same month having the same fortune and characteristics. Or in the case of Chinese horoscopes, same fortune to whoever were born in the same year.

But I read these things anyway because they're fun. ^_^

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

Having 33 first cousins is something to wow about...

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

mun, I bought a lot of zodiac books too, didn't even throw away those that were expired. :P

Dennis, yes, I guess the fun of reading them is what keep me went back to these books. For me, zodiac is like a number, 0-9, but the combination is infinity. I believe zodiac is the same.

Lrong, how about 18 children? My aunt's mother-in-law true story. ;)

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Zurcaled said...

wow nice blog =) please care to visit

http://pinoymatchmaker.blogspot.com/2011/02/zodiac-signs.html

cheerio!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home