Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

New stage

Hello~~~ it's been a long long time. I'm sorry my dear little blog, the little space that I used to come and write something on you daily, I've been ignoring you.

It has been a very fast moving 4-month for me. I attained the 2 things I wanted the most, after so long. Going so smooth I am still scared that they are only dreams.

I've moved out of California. Don't worry, the Hubby and I are perfectly ok in term of relationship. But we will be in LDR again.

My new stage will start in the windy city. I just arrived last night. Tomorrow, I'll be starting my new challenge. It's a quite dramatic and unexpected turn for me, but I'm glad it is leading me to the right direction.

Life is a very very strange thing. The Chinese idiom, "山穷水尽疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。" aptly described things that happened to me.

I'm going to be writing more from now on. A promised I made myself for my Da Ge, Nya~ Nya~. ^_^

I'm so Lucky.

Thank you for loving me, and giving a life that I am loving. ^_^

XOXO, Blessed fish fish

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger mun said...

Fish fish, I wish you all the best in whatever that you are doing now! Hope you will be able to blog more frequently. Miss your post!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger mNhL said...

Hi Fish Fish, all the best to you. Getting support from loves one are really important.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Skwermy said...

Fish Fish, Wish you all the best in what you are doing right now....and know that everyone is behind you! If you are now in Chicago (Windy City), know that I am 2 states away in Minnesota....so if you ever want to visit, Email me!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Mun, thank you. Yes, I promise I'll blog more.

mNhL, without them, I will not be who I am today!

Skwermy, smart! Yap yap, when Eddie is here, we will go to Minnesota to meet you. we were talking about you the other day!! Gimme your personal email please. I don't think I have it. Thanks!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Skwermy said...

Ai Talking about me? Better be good things! :) I sent you a message on Facebook with my personal email

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

LOL Dear Skwermy, talking bad about someone at back is not my strength. Will write to you when I decided to visit you in Minnesota. ;)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger C said...

You are in Chicago!?! So am I! I hope I get to meet you and we can talk about diving! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home