Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dangerous...

... as I almost forgot my new email's account password.

Thank goodness it was figured out after the 5th try.

Should have opened my drawer and see the password I wrote down.

Since the last time blogged, a lot of foods have gone in and out of my body. Posted more than 50++ food photos on FB alone yesterday, just about one trip to New Orleans. Lazy to do the remaining.

These few weeks have been busy with work, trying to cope with the hot and humid summer in Chicago. It is said that there's only two seasons here, winter and summer. It is hard for me to imagine a place with such an unbearable summer will have an extreme winter too. How contradicting.

Missing is a very strange thing, it can strike you so easily, so strongly that you can't even control it. Damn myself. I'm a grown up adult... should handle it better.

I blame it on the summer. Go away summer, I don't like you. I want September to come soon.

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger mun said...

How does summer in Chicago compare to the hot weather in M'sia? Can internet and skype make the missing part less painful? I'm happy to see you're back here.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Hi Mun, sorry it's been long time. Chicago summer is very hot... and super humid. But it is fall now... getting really cold. I don't dare to think in winter.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger mun said...

Hi Fish Fish, glad to hear from you again. Better late than never, right? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home