Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 1

Hi, it's been a long time since I revisited my own blog. It's that time of the year again, $100 a month challenge. September was a heavy traveling month for me. Looking at my food storage and the money I have spent, it is only rational for me to have my challenge again this month to balance out the expenditure.

As my first day effort... I cooked two meals, with only remaining stuffs in my refrigerator.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This shall be my only financial support for this month. Excluding the fixed payment each month, this $100 will be for all my electricity, petrol, groceries and foods.

In order to make that possible, I guess I'll have to use my bicycle or walk to work for this month, and shall leave my Black Stallion a good rest, after the 2000 mile long drive few days ago.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My brunch. Leftover tom yam soup made by nomadic meow. I used it to make tom yam spaghetti soup. Delicious!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Later in the evening... I found some fresh ingredient from my refrigerator, including the fresh basil that I plant, and made myself a good Arabiata spaghetti.

Initially, I wanted to start my no carb meals this month, but it shall be postpone to November since I need those carb to have a cheaper meals option.

Not a bad starting at all for my first day, I consider those two were good and rich meals.

Let see what will be next.

Day 1 fund: $100
Spending: None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home