Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 11

Another tiring day for me.

Woke up at 4:30 a.m. to do work, until 4:30 p.m. Exhausted. I bet tonight will be a very good sleep for me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My lunch. Chicken curry + soysauce tofu. Almost like I was back to Malaysia with Chap Fan. I miss that.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinner, another modified dish using my chicken curry. Curry Mee Sua Soup.

And tonight, I need to spend $2 to do my laundry. Usually $4, but this time, I'm skipping the drying part, and will hang them to naturally dry.

So with that...

Day 11 fun: $61.70
Spending: $2.00

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Smorg said...

These look yummy. :o)

Hey, I think your blog banner photo disappeared or something. It's just blank green now.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Curry Mee Sua ? Just shoot me........

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Smorg, yes, something is wrong with that photo. I need to find a time to find out that photo again to reload it.

cooknengr: *SHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home