Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 14, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 14

Ah... I like Friday.

But I don't like what my doctor told me today.

And I don't like to have to spend money sending out another letter. Because another $5.65 is gone. Poof!

Fish Fish, you can do it, I tell myself. Hehe...

Going for a body check tomorrow's morning, starving for 14 hours.

There was free foods one the public desk area at work, took one turkey sandwich as half dinner. Ended up heat 1 bowl of tomato bisque + steaming two eggs + a pack of instant noodle + a glass of green tea for my remaining half dinner.

Geez... I still don't understand my gigantic size appetite sometimes. Shame shame... And I am scared of my own appetite.

Nite nite everybody.

Day 14 fund: $56.05
Spending: $5.65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home