Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 15

I love my Otaku style Saturday. A day totally belongs to myself.

Woke up at 8 a.m. Went for my blood and urine test with empty stomach.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At 10 a.m., cooked myself a huge plate of stir fried noodle with lots of cabbage, mini anchovies and two eggs. Finished the whole thing in 30 min!!

After a Skype session with friends, went to have a nap on my couch for 2.5 hrs. Such a peaceful sleep.

Woke up at started to cook my dinner around 3 p.m.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
While my dinner was cooking, I made a bowl of instant dried noodle.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
An hour later, at 4:30 p.m., my dinner was ready. A huge bowl of chicken soup with lots of napa cabbage. Put a lot of ground pepper and some soysauce and flavoring.

I would like to use ginseng, but I don't have any at home.

Surprisingly, this one better than I thought too, though less light than the ginseng version.

At 5:30 p.m., I went for a 40 min workout. Run and walk. Caught a bit of cold, kept sneezing. But the hot shower helped to ease it.

And after cleaning my bedroom and kitchen... I'm ready for my sleeping session again.

Just a simple Saturday by myself. It might sound boring to many people... but when you have busy routine most of the days, a day like this is pure happiness.

Day 15 fund: $56.05
Spending: None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home