Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 16

A beautiful is going away too fast. Didn't go anyway these two days, except went out for a run/walk yesterday evening.

Busy cooking at home whole day. I'm in the mood of cooking, since it made the room warmer.

There were 4 quarter legs remaining in my refrigerator. Decided to make them my source of protein for the next 5 meals.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meal 1: A lunch using linguine. Stir fried linguine with Tom Yam paste with lots of vegetable, chicken strips and an egg.

Good stuff, the Tom Yam paste. One seasoning was all I need for this yummy plate.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After reading a chapter of book and a short nap, decided to deal with the remaining chicken. Separated the bones to make some chicken soup.

Used the first batch for cooking brown rice.

And refilled with some water again to make chicken soup. Scratched the meat on the bone before throwing the bone away. Making myself a simple bowl of clear mushroom chicken soup.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What is a Sunday without a glass of my whiskey? Opted for Glenlivet today. Listening to one of my favorite song, Rhythm of the Rain by Dan Fogelberg over and over and over again, recalling the sweet moments. It was soooo good.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The meat, I used some himalayan salt, ground and powdered pepper, curry leaves and 21 ingredient spices to marinate them for 30 min and used some peanut oil given by a friend to deep fried them, making myself some homemade friend chicken.

These meat were divided to be my protein for four meals.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1st meal from the fried chicken was combined with the chicken soup absorbed brown rice and some stir fried cabbage, and a bowl of chicken soup.

Sunday's dinner, a homemade one, not bad after all.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And I ended the meal with lemon meringue pie Jell-O, free stuffs given by my coworker.

I think I'm clearing my food storage in a good pace. So nice to them getting less and less by day.

And now, I need a good hot shower and giving my scalp a good massage.

Have a good Monday.

Day 16 fund: $56.05
Spending: None

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Yay! You are 1/2 way through the month, and you have more than 1/2 your money!!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Lannae, yes yes. But I think two days later I'll need to spend $20 on gasoline. And my electricity bill is not here yet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home